Your exhibit and sponsorship will put you in front of nearly 1,800 attendees from across the country, including:
- Local and state public health department preparedness staff, including teams from agencies and organizations;
- Federal agency staff working on public health preparedness issues, including HHS, DHS, CDC, and FDA;
- Representatives from the academic and research communities;
- Community health centers, hospital, and emergency medical services staff;
- Industry partners with resources, new technologies and tools to share; and
- Emergency management agency and homeland security professionals and other personnel working with public health agencies to build preparedness capacity and competency at the local, state, and federal level.
We invite you to be a part of this exciting conference as an exhibitor and/or sponsor.
Questions on pricing, sales, sponsorships, please contact:
Preparedness Summit Exhibits & Sponsorship Sales Manager
301-200-4616 x105 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on becoming an exhibitor or sponsor, review the prospectus.
Or please contact:
Danielle Frisby, Exhibits & Sponsorship Manager 301-200-4616 ext 105