Browse by Topic: General | Registration | Payment | Refunds/Cancellations | Privacy
What are the official dates of the conference?
- The conference will take place March 31st – April 3rd, 2020.
Where is the conference located?
What if I need a vegetarian meal or have a food allergy?
How do I register for the conference?
- Details on how to register and registration costs can be found at www.preparednesssummit.org/register. You will need your myNACCHO login (your email address that you last registered with) and password.
How do I access my MyNACCHO account?
- To create or access your account, visit MyNACCHO. Once logged in, you may print invoices and your event confirmation, and view other personalized NACCHO information and activities.
What does a full registration include?
- The Full Conference registration fee includes admission to all regular conference sessions and the exhibit hall. This fee also includes breaks, two lunches (Wednesday, April 2 and Thursday, April 3), and the Opening Reception in the exhibit hall.
What are the requirements for group registration?
- Group registration is available when three or more individuals from the same organization are registering for the Full Conference Registration (discount not applicable for to speaker, student, military, or single-day registrations). The discount is applied to each attendee after the first two registered.
I don’t know what demos or workshops I want to attend right now. Can I add them later?
- Yes. View the instructions on how to log back into your account and add workshops and demos to existing records.
Can I register for more than one workshop or demo?
- Yes, but workshop and demo selections cannot overlap. Times and dates are indicated on the registration form.
How long does it take to process my paper registration form?
- Please expect 4-5 business days before receiving an emailed confirmation.
Something in my registration (e.g., name, registration type, etc) is wrong. How do I change it?
How do I substitute someone else from my company?
- You can send substitutes at any time. You must email your request to PrepSummitReg@naccho.org and provide the new attendee’s name, email, and job title. We will respond with a new confirmation.
How do I submit verification to receive the student or military rate?
- All student and military registrations will be verified to ensure that registrants qualify for these special rates. Please submit a copy of your Student ID or proof of military status via fax (202-280-1043) or email (PrepSummitReg@naccho.org).
Who do I contact about registration questions or problems?
- Please email the registration department at PrepSummitReg@naccho.org or call at (202) 796-2671 for all of your registration questions.
What payment types do you accept?
- Credit card: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- Check: All check payments must be in US funds drawn on a US bank. Make checks payable to NACCHO. Please mail full payment and a copy of your online registration invoice to: 2020 Preparedness Summit Registration, NACCHO Lockbox Processing, PO Box 79197, Baltimore, MD 21279-0197
- Purchase Order: All registrants who would like to pay by purchase order must send a copy of the purchase order (inclusive of PO number and bill to address) to: 2020 Preparedness Summit Registration, 1201 I Street, NW, Suite 400, Washington, DC 20005. Please note that registrations completed with Purchase Orders will not be final and allowed access to the 2020 Preparedness Summit until the purchase order is received by the Registration Manager, with a copy of the registration invoice.
I don’t have payment ready right now. Can I add payment later?
- Yes. Select the “bill me later” option on the payments page to be invoiced. Please fax in a credit card authorization form to 202-280-1043. Credit cards received via email will NOT be processed under any circumstances. We must receive your credit card payment/check payment in full, or completed PO with invoice reference by Friday, March 6, 2020. If we have not received payment in full by this date, you will be required to bring payment onsite in order to pick up your badge.
I need a copy of an invoice/receipt. How do i get one?
- An invoice/receipt is mailed with each conference registration confirmation. If you’ve added payment at a different time, you can get an invoice by logging in to your myNACCHO account and clicking “My Events.” You can also email PrepSummitReg@naccho.org to obtain a copy.
What’s NACCHO’s tax ID number?
- NACCHO’s federal tax ID is 52-1426663.
Where can I get a copy of your W-9?
- Please follow this link (insert hyperlink of W-9 Blank) to find our W-9 form.
Refunds are limited to conference fees paid, and do not include any travel, lodging, transportation, or other fees paid independently of conference registration. No-shows and on-site purchase are non-refundable.
- To qualify for a full refund of registration fees paid, less a $75 administrative fee, a written cancellation must be received by the Summit Registration Manager no later than 11:59pm PST on January 6, 2020. Cancellations received from January 7 until 11:59pm PST on February 23, 2020, will receive a 50% refund, less a $75 administrative fee. No refunds will be given starting February 24, 2020. Cancellation and refund requests should be sent via e-mail to PrepSummitReg@naccho.org. Note that additional registrations purchased onsite are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are permitted at any time (no fee required) and must be submitted in writing to PrepSummitReg@naccho.org. Please include the original attendee's name and the substitute's full contact information (e,g., name, job title, organizational affiliation, email address).