Private VIP Event
A private, invitation-only event in the Summit’s virtual hospitality suite will present an opportunity to meet and greet Summit VIPs and present a brief (15 minute) educational presentation.
Preparedness Summit Networking Opportunities
Create a unique and memorable networking event that brings Preparedness Summit attendees and NACCHO Leadership together. Includes logo placement and opening remarks up to 5 minutes. Choose from:
- Live “Wake Up” Session: fill up your favorite coffee mug and get ready to learn and connect! Held each morning before sessions start, this is a chance for attendees to network, learn and connect over their morning coffee.
- Live “Wind Down” Session: kick back and relax at the end of the day and share a fun and educational activity with attendees.
- Live “Wellness” Session: Deeply engage with your target audiences while building stronger community bonds and promoting healthy lifestyles. Align your company with the Preparedness Summit’s virtual wellness session and connect with participants in a fun and innovative way. Sponsor can suggest the wellness session type (Yoga, Chair Aerobics, and Meditation…)
Benefits of these sponsorships include:
- Brand awareness – Sponsor logo showcased in email communications and online.
- Sponsor logo on a banner during networking/wellness session.
Sponsor Focus Group
Host your own focus group on the conference platform. You will receive your own room for a 60-minute slot. Focus groups cannot conflict with the General Sessions or Town Halls. NACCHO will send an invitation to registered attendees on the Sponsor’s behalf to invite attendees to your focus group. Use this time to speak with your target audience and hear what they have to say about current public health issues.
Heroes Happy Hour
The Heroes Happy Hour is a great opportunity to celebrate and uplift your target audience’s hard work throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. This opportunity will allow four (4) sponsors to host breakout rooms during the happy hour that will allow them to engage directly with participants regarding their desired topics. Sponsors will have the opportunity to welcome all participants and provide remarks during the beginning session on the happy hour.
Benefits of this sponsorship include:
- Content exposure – Sponsor host branded breakout room centered on the desired topic during the session
Brand awareness – One (1) pre-conference eblast with your session information
Please submit questions about sponsorships to Danielle Frisby, Exhibits and Sponsorships Manager, at email@example.com or 301-388-5715.