The 2019 Preparedness Summit is an Investment in Your Agency and Community
This year, NACCHO will be hosting the 2019 Preparedness Summit from March 26–29 at America’s Center Convention Complex in St. Louis. The Preparedness Summit is a unique learning and networking opportunity for emergency preparedness officials and their partners to share perspectives and engage in dialogue on key public health preparedness issues. In an ever-changing threat environment, preparedness professionals must have the knowledge, resources, and relationships necessary to prepare for and respond to public health emergencies. Students interested in public health preparedness can also gain valuable knowledge and connections by attending this year’s conference.
Participating in the 2019 Preparedness Summit is an investment in your agency and community because it’s an opportunity to:
• Interact with leaders in the industry to expand your professional network and raise your profile in the public health preparedness space;
• Share your agency’s best practices and expertise with colleagues from the healthcare and emergency management and public health preparedness fields to contribute to the advancement of our nation’s health security;
• Build partnerships with these life-saving industries to strengthen your agency’s capacity in the face of emerging threats;
• Advance your creative-thinking skillset to find new ways to prepare for, respond to, and recover from threats like pandemic diseases, the opioid crisis, active shooter emergencies, and cybersecurity threats;
• Participate in interactive training and take away innovative solutions and practical strategies to meet the requirements of the evolving threat environment.
Join nearly 1,800 attendees—who work in all levels of government (local, state, and federal), emergency management, volunteer organizations, healthcare coalitions, and academia—to collaboratively explore this year's theme, "The Evolving Threat Environment."
2018 Summit Recap
View photos from the 2018 Preparedness Summit