NACCHO is committed to ensuring the Preparedness Summit is inclusive for all attendees. This includes reasonable accommodations as specified by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
To request ADA accommodations, please email PrepSummitReg@NACCHO.org by February 1, 2024
- Accessibility information about Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE), including transportation options, is available on their website
- Accessibility information about the convention center, is available on their website.
- Visible signage will direct participants to accessible pathways including ramps and elevators to access conference areas.
- Food items will be clearly labeled when served to account for dietary needs or allergies.
- Closed captions are enabled for all plenary sessions.
- The Huntington Convention Center has a Mamava Pod available for those who may need it for lactation needs.
- For those with sensory needs or who need a break from the busy conference environment, a designated quiet room is being provided in the Convention Center that is secluded and free from the sounds and activity of the Preparedness Summit.
- Should you require an aide or assistant to help navigate the meeting, please contact PrepSummitreg@NACCHO.org to register your personal aide as a complimentary guest. Name, email, city, and state are required to obtain the badge.
- Due to the large size of the convention center, distances between sessions can be considerable. Please remember to bring any mobility equipment you may need to navigate throughout the conference. Wheelchairs are available at the Huntington Convention Center on a first come, first served basis. For participants who would prefer to rent a mobility device for the event, NACCHO recommends Cloud of Goods, Scooter and Wheelchair Rental (Participants are responsible for coordination and the cost of mobility equipment rentals)
- There are several hotels located near the Convention Center that have accessible accommodations available. Please see the Hotel Information page, for more details.
- For assistance booking accessible accommodations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions about accommodations or access needs, please contact email@example.com where possible, no later than one month prior to the meeting, so NACCHO has time to ensure optimal access and support.