NACCHO is committed to ensuring the Preparedness Summit is inclusive for all attendees. This includes reasonable accommodations as specified by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). To request ASL assistance, please email PrepSummitReg@NACCHO.org by April 7.
The following are in place to support full access and participation:
- Visible signage will direct participants to accessible pathways including ramps and elevators to access conference areas.
- Food items will be clearly labeled when served to account for dietary needs or allergies.
- Live closed captions are enabled for all plenary sessions, along with sign language interpretation.
- NACCHO has assigned a space for parents with lactation needs. Please ask at registration for the location in the Hyatt.
- For those with sensory needs or who need a break from the busy conference environment, a designated quiet room is being provided in the Hyatt meeting space that is secluded and free from the sounds and activity of the Preparedness Summit.
- When booking hotel rooms through the Hyatt reservations link, there is a check box option for an Accessible Room at the time of booking.
- Before confirming the reservation, there’s a section for “Special Requests” including options such as Rooms Near an Elevator, Assistive Devices and a text box area to add additional requests.
- These accommodations can be requested by calling 800.233.1234 or by modifying a reservation using World of Hyatt.
For further questions about accommodations or access needs, please contact email@example.com where possible, no later than one month prior to the meeting, so NACCHO has time to ensure optimal access and support.