Browse by Topic: General | Health and Safety | Registration | Payment | Refunds/Cancellations | Privacy | Attendee List Sales Scam Alert
What are the official dates of the conference?
- The conference will take place April 4-7, 2022.
- Pre-conference workshops, which are by invitation-only, will take place on Sunday, April 3. The conference will begin on Monday, April 4 and end at 12:00 pm ET on Thursday, April 7.
Where is the conference located?
- The 2022 Preparedness Summit will be held at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta. Virtual registration is also available and online content will be available to both virtual and in-person registrants. Visit the conference's online platform.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
What COVID-19 protocols are in place?
What should I do if I am feeling ill?
- The health and safety of participants is our highest priority. As such, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination will be required for all in-person attendees. Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination means documentation that the individual is at least two weeks past the full primary two-injection course of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines or a single shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Consistent with CDC guidance, NACCHO also strongly encourages attendees to receive a booster dose of the vaccine once eligible (i.e, five months after completion of the primary sequence of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines or two months after a primary Johnson & Johnson injection).
- All in-person participants will also be required to wear a mask, except while actively eating and drinking.
- As public health guidance continues to evolve, NACCHO will base its on-site protocols on the latest CDC and local public health guidelines to ensure a safe environment. As such, NACCHO may change, update, or add to these requirements at any time as it deems prudent to best protect the health and safety of attendees and others, and attendees must comply with relevant polices and requirements as communicated by NACCHO.
What should I do if I was exposed to someone with COVID-19?
- If you are feeling ill, please follow this procedure:
Please do not attend any conference sessions. Visit Hanover B, where the Fulton County Health Department team will be able to check your temperature and test you for COVID-19. If you test positive, please go directly to your hotel room and inform us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respect your privacy, but knowing of any infections that occur during or immediately after the conference helps us protect everyone. Please also begin isolation following CDC guidance as follows:
- Remain in your hotel room for five days. Please contact your employer/organization regarding the additional expenses associated with your extended hotel stay and travel changes.
- If you have no symptoms or your symptoms are resolving after five days, you may leave the hotel and travel back home.
- Continue to wear a mask around others for five additional days upon returning home.
- If you have a fever, continue to remain in the hotel until your fever resolves.
- If you have been boosted or completed the primary series of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine within the last six months or completed the primary series of J&J vaccine within the last two months, CDC guidance states:
If you develop symptoms while at the conference, please visit Hanover B where the Fulton County Health Department team will be able to check your temperature and test you for COVID-19. If you test positive, please follow the guidance above.
- Wear a mask around others for ten days.
- Test on day five, if possible.
How do I register for the conference?
- Thank you for your overwhelming response to the 2022 Preparedness Summit. Registration for this year's conference is now closed.
How do I access my MyNACCHO account?
- To create or access your account, visit MyNACCHO. Once logged in, you may print invoices and your event confirmation, and view other personalized NACCHO information and activities. For assistance creating or accessing your account, view this guide.
What does a full registration include?
- The Full In-Person Summit Registration fee includes admission to all regular conference sessions, workshops, posters, and the exhibit hall. Registration also includes a boxed lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday as well as coffee and tea breaks in the morning on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and in the afternoon on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Please note: proof of full COVID-19 vaccination will be required for all in-person attendees. All in-person participants will also be required to wear a mask, except while actively eating and drinking
- The Virtual Registration fee includes access to on-demand pre-recorded sessions, livestream sessions, and live Q&A opportunities during our plenaries and livestreamed sessions.
- Both in-person and virtual registrants will have access to virtual content, including livestream and virtual-only sessions, for 90 days post conference.
- See a breakdown of what each registration type includes.
How long does it take to process my paper registration form?
- Please expect 4-5 business days before receiving an emailed confirmation.
Can I change my mode of attendance?
- NACCHO is closely monitoring the frequently evolving impacts of COVID-19. As such, attendees have the option to change their mode of attendance after registering. Those who wish to change their in-person registration to virtual may do so at no extra charge before February 25. Any changes made to a registrant's mode of attendance, from February 26 and March 18, are subject to a $75 charge. Beginning March 19, no changes to mode of attendance will be permitted. To change your mode of attendance, email PrepSummitReg@naccho.org or call 877-533-1320. Learn more about the Preparedness Summit's refund and cancellation policy.
Something in my registration (e.g., name, registration type, etc) is wrong. How do I change it?
How do I substitute someone else from my company?
- You can send substitutes at any time. You must email your request to PrepSummitReg@naccho.org and provide the new attendee’s name, email, and job title. We will respond with a new confirmation.
How do I submit verification to receive the student rate?
- All student registrations will be verified to ensure that registrants qualify for these special rates. Please submit a copy of your Student ID via fax (202-280-1043) or email (PrepSummitReg@naccho.org).
Who do I contact about registration questions or problems?
- Please email the registration department at PrepSummitReg@naccho.org or phone 877-533-1320 for all of your registration questions.
What payment types do you accept?
- Credit card: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- Check: All check payments must be in US funds drawn on a US bank. Make checks payable to NACCHO. Please mail full payment and a copy of your online registration invoice to: 2022 Preparedness Summit Registration, NACCHO Lockbox Processing, PO Box 79197, Baltimore, MD 21279-0197
- Purchase Order: All registrants who would like to pay by purchase order must send a copy of the purchase order (inclusive of PO number and bill to address) to PrepSummitReg@naccho.org. Please note that registrations completed with Purchase Orders will not be final and allowed access to the 2022 Preparedness Summit until the purchase order is received by the Registration Manager, with a copy of the registration invoice.
I don’t have payment ready right now. Can I add payment later?
- Yes. Select the “Bill Me Later” option on the payments page to be invoiced. We must receive your check payment in full, or completed PO with invoice reference, by Wednesday, March 30, 2022. If we have not received payment in full by this date, you will be required to pay via credit card to receive access to the conference.
I need a copy of an invoice/receipt. How do I get one?
What’s NACCHO’s tax ID number?
- An invoice/receipt is mailed with each conference registration confirmation. If you’ve added payment at a different time, you can get an invoice by logging in to your myNACCHO account and clicking “My Transactions.” You can also email PrepSummitReg@naccho.org to obtain a copy.
- NACCHO’s federal tax ID is 52-1426663.
Where can I get a copy of your W-9?
- Please follow this link to find our W-9 form.
Refunds are limited to conference fees paid.
- To qualify for a full refund of registration fees paid, a written cancellation must be received by the Summit Registration Manager no later than 11:59 PM PST on February 25, 2022. Cancellations received between February 26 and March 18, 2022 until 11:59 PM PST will receive a 50% refund, less a $75 administrative fee. No refunds will be given starting March 19, 2022. Cancellation and refund requests should be sent via e-mail to PrepSummitReg@naccho.org.
- Substitutions are permitted at any time (no fee required) and must be submitted in writing to PrepSummitReg@naccho.org. Please include the original attendee's name and the substitute's full contact information (e,g., name, job title, organizational affiliation, email address).
ATTENDEE LIST SALES SCAM WARNING
It has come to our attention that 'companies' are contacting some NACCHO members and meeting attendees to offer them sale of the Preparedness Summit attendee mailing list. This, unfortunately, has become a more common occurrence for association annual meetings and trade shows in recent years. Software programs can 'crawl' association websites to harvest usable email addresses, which scammers then contact.
PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM.
NACCHO does not sell its meeting registration lists or authorize any third party to distribute or sell meeting attendee lists, or lists related to any NACCHO event.
NACCHO cannot be held responsible for any interaction or sale with these fraudulent company(s). We take this matter very seriously and will do whatever possible to protect our attendees, partners and exhibitors.
If you are contacted by a company claiming to have access to a NACCHO attendee list, do not respond to their message, even to 'unsubscribe' to additional messages, as this just informs the sender that your email address is active, and will usually result in additional unwanted email.
If you have any questions, please contact NACCHO.