Browse by Topic: General | Health and Safety | Registration | Payment | Refunds/Cancellations | Privacy | Attendee List Sales Scam Alert
What are the official dates of the conference?
- The conference is earlier than in previous years and will take place March 25-28, 2023.
- Pre-conference workshops, which are by invitation-only, will take place on Sunday, March 24. The conference will begin on Monday, March 25 and ends at 12:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 28.
Where is the conference located?
- The 2024 Preparedness Summit will be held at the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland. Learn about our venue and conference hotels. Livestream registration is also available and online content will be available to both Livestream and in-person registrants.
Is there a full conference agenda available?
- The schedule at a glance is currently available. The full interactive schedule will be available soon. Updates to the schedule will be found under "Schedule" in the menu bar when that becomes active.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
What health and safety protocols are in place?
- NACCHO follows CDC and local guidance at each convening. Read more about how we plan to keep conference attendees safe on the Health & Safety webpage.
How do I register for the conference?
How do I access my MyNACCHO account?
- To create or access your account, visit MyNACCHO. Once logged in, you may print invoices and your event confirmation, and view other personalized NACCHO information and activities. For assistance creating or accessing your account, view this guide.
What does a full registration include?
- The Full In-Person Summit Registration fee includes admission to all regular conference sessions, workshops, posters, and the exhibit hall.
- The Livestream Registration fee includes access to on-demand pre-recorded sessions, livestream sessions, and live Q&A opportunities during our plenaries and livestreamed sessions.
- Both in-person and livestream registrants will have access to virtual content, including livestream and virtual-only sessions, for 90 days post conference.
Something in my registration (e.g., name, registration type, etc) is wrong. How do I change it?
How do I substitute someone else from my company?
- You can send substitutes at any time. You must email your request to PrepSummitReg@naccho.org and provide the new attendee’s name, designation (MD, RN, etc.), email, job title, and phone number. We will respond confirming the substitution.
How do I submit verification to receive the student rate?
- All student registrations will be verified to ensure that registrants qualify for these special rates. Please submit a copy of your Student ID to PrepSummitReg@naccho.org).
Is there a justification letter I can send my supervisor?
- Yes. You can download the fillable justification letter here.
Who do I contact about registration questions or problems?
- Please email the registration department at PrepSummitReg@naccho.org or phone 877-533-1320 for all of your registration questions.
What payment types do you accept?
- Credit card: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- Check: All check payments must be in US funds drawn on a US bank. Make checks payable to NACCHO. Please mail full payment and a copy of your online registration invoice to:
2024 Preparedness Summit Registration
NACCHO Lockbox Processing
PO Box 79197
Baltimore, MD 21279-0197
- Purchase Order: All registrants who would like to pay by purchase order must send a copy of the purchase order (inclusive of PO number, invoice number and bill to NACCHO address above) AND the invoice to PrepSummitReg@naccho.org by 11:59 PM EST on Thursday, March 21, 2024. NACCHO will confirm receipt, which will indicate acceptance of PO payment. NOTE: Failure to submit the purchase order as instructed, by 11:59 PM EST on Thursday, March 21, 2024, will result in attendance being prohibited until payment by credit card is provided. Purchase order payments are to be sent to the above address.
I don’t have payment ready right now. Can I add payment later?
- Yes. Select the “Bill Me Later” option on the payments page to be invoiced. We must receive your credit card, check, or purchase order payment in full by 11:59 PM PST on Monday, March 18, 2024. If we have not received payment in full by this date, you will be allowed to pay only by credit card after this date to ensure conference access.
I need a copy of an invoice/receipt. How do I get one?
- An invoice/receipt is mailed with each conference registration confirmation. If you’ve added payment at a different time, you can get an invoice by logging in to your myNACCHO account and clicking “My Transactions.” You can also email PrepSummitReg@naccho.org to obtain a copy.
What’s NACCHO’s tax ID number?
- NACCHO’s federal tax ID is 52-1426663.
Where can I get a copy of your W-9?
- Please follow this link to find our W-9 form.
Refunds are limited to conference fees paid.
Refunds are limited to conference fees paid, and do not include any travel, lodging, transportation, or other fees paid independently of conference registration at the time of refund request. Conference fees paid include but are not limited to event registration, additional guest tickets, workshop ticket purchases, and CE (Continuing Education) credit purchases. Additional onsite purchases are non-refundable. Cancellations may be submitted at any time and must be submitted to PrepSummitReg@naccho.org in writing.
- All refunds will be remitted by the same method of payment used to register. To qualify for a full refund of registration fees paid, a written cancellation must be received at PrepSummitReg@naccho.org no later than 11:59 PM PST on Friday, February 16, 2024. Cancellations received from Saturday, February 17 until 11:59 PM PST on Friday, March 8, 2024, will receive a 50% refund, less a $75 administrative fee. No refunds will be given starting Saturday, March 9, 2024. Cancellation and refund requests should be sent via e-mail to PrepSummitReg@naccho.org.
- Substitutions are permitted at any time for no processing fee and must be submitted to PrepSummitReg@naccho.org. Please include the original attendee's name and the full name, any designations, title, email, and phone number of the substituted attendee.
ATTENDEE LIST SALES SCAM WARNING
It has come to our attention that 'companies' are contacting some NACCHO members and meeting attendees to offer them sale of the Preparedness Summit attendee mailing list. This, unfortunately, has become a more common occurrence for association annual meetings and trade shows in recent years. Software programs can 'crawl' association websites to harvest usable email addresses, which scammers then contact.
PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM.
NACCHO does not sell its meeting registration lists or authorize any third party to distribute or sell meeting attendee lists, or lists related to any NACCHO event.
NACCHO cannot be held responsible for any interaction or sale with these fraudulent company(s). We take this matter very seriously and will do whatever possible to protect our attendees, partners and exhibitors.
If you are contacted by a company claiming to have access to a NACCHO attendee list, do not respond to their message, even to 'unsubscribe' to additional messages, as this just informs the sender that your email address is active, and will usually result in additional unwanted email.
If you have any questions, please contact NACCHO.