Browse by Topic: General | Health and Safety | Registration | Payment | Refunds/Cancellations | Privacy | Attendee List Sales Scam Alert
What are the official dates of the conference?
- The conference will take place April 3-7, 2022.
- Pre-conference workshops will take place on Sunday, April 3. The conference will begin on Monday, April 4 and end at 12:00 pm ET on Thursday, April 7.
Where is the conference located?
- The 2022 Preparedness Summit will be held at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta. Virtual registration is also available and online content will be available to both virtual and in-person registrants.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
What COVID-19 protocols are in place?
- The health and safety of participants is our highest priority. As such, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination will be required for all in-person attendees. As public health guidance continues to evolve, NACCHO will base its on-site protocols on the latest CDC and local public health guidelines to ensure a safe environment.
How do I register for the conference?
- Details on how to register and registration costs can be found at www.preparednesssummit.org/register. You will need your myNACCHO login (your email address that you last registered with) and password.
How do I access my MyNACCHO account?
- To create or access your account, visit MyNACCHO. Once logged in, you may print invoices and your event confirmation, and view other personalized NACCHO information and activities. For assistance creating or accessing your account, view this guide.
What does a full registration include?
- The Full In-Person Summit Registration fee includes admission to all regular conference sessions, workshops, posters, and the exhibit hall. Please note: proof of full COVID-19 vaccination will be required for all in-person registrants.
- The Virtual Registration fee includes access to on-demand pre-recorded sessions, livestream sessions, virtual only events, and the virtual exhibit hall.
- Both in-person and virtual registrants will have access to virtual content, including livestream and virtual-only sessions, for 90 days post conference.
How long does it take to process my paper registration form?
- Please expect 4-5 business days before receiving an emailed confirmation.
Something in my registration (e.g., name, registration type, etc) is wrong. How do I change it?
How do I substitute someone else from my company?
- You can send substitutes at any time. You must email your request to PrepSummitReg@naccho.org and provide the new attendee’s name, email, and job title. We will respond with a new confirmation.
How do I submit verification to receive the student rate?
- All student registrations will be verified to ensure that registrants qualify for these special rates. Please submit a copy of your Student ID via fax (202-280-1043) or email (PrepSummitReg@naccho.org).
Who do I contact about registration questions or problems?
- Please email the registration department at PrepSummitReg@naccho.org or phone 877-533-1320 for all of your registration questions.
What payment types do you accept?
- Credit card: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- Check: All check payments must be in US funds drawn on a US bank. Make checks payable to NACCHO. Please mail full payment and a copy of your online registration invoice to: 2022 Preparedness Summit Registration, NACCHO Lockbox Processing, PO Box 79197, Baltimore, MD 21279-0197
- Purchase Order: All registrants who would like to pay by purchase order must send a copy of the purchase order (inclusive of PO number and bill to address) to PrepSummitReg@naccho.org. Please note that registrations completed with Purchase Orders will not be final and allowed access to the 2022 Preparedness Summit until the purchase order is received by the Registration Manager, with a copy of the registration invoice.
I don’t have payment ready right now. Can I add payment later?
- Yes. Select the “Bill Me Later” option on the payments page to be invoiced. We must receive your check payment in full, or completed PO with invoice reference, by Wednesday, March 30, 2022. If we have not received payment in full by this date, you will be required to pay via credit card to receive access to the conference.
I need a copy of an invoice/receipt. How do I get one?
What’s NACCHO’s tax ID number?
- An invoice/receipt is mailed with each conference registration confirmation. If you’ve added payment at a different time, you can get an invoice by logging in to your myNACCHO account and clicking “My Transactions.” You can also email PrepSummitReg@naccho.org to obtain a copy.
- NACCHO’s federal tax ID is 52-1426663.
Where can I get a copy of your W-9?
- Please follow this link to find our W-9 form.
Refunds are limited to conference fees paid.
- To qualify for a full refund of registration fees paid, a written cancellation must be received by the Summit Registration Manager no later than 11:59 PM PST on February 25, 2022. Cancellations received between February 26 and March 18, 2022 until 11:59 PM PST will receive a 50% refund, less a $75 administrative fee. No refunds will be given starting March 19, 2022. Cancellation and refund requests should be sent via e-mail to PrepSummitReg@naccho.org.
- Substitutions are permitted at any time (no fee required) and must be submitted in writing to PrepSummitReg@naccho.org. Please include the original attendee's name and the substitute's full contact information (e,g., name, job title, organizational affiliation, email address).
ATTENDEE LIST SALES SCAM WARNING
It has come to our attention that 'companies' are contacting some NACCHO members and meeting attendees to offer them sale of the Preparedness Summit attendee mailing list. This, unfortunately, has become a more common occurrence for association annual meetings and trade shows in recent years. Software programs can 'crawl' association websites to harvest usable email addresses, which scammers then contact.
PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM.
NACCHO does not sell its meeting registration lists or authorize any third party to distribute or sell meeting attendee lists, or lists related to any NACCHO event.
NACCHO cannot be held responsible for any interaction or sale with these fraudulent company(s). We take this matter very seriously and will do whatever possible to protect our attendees, partners and exhibitors.
If you are contacted by a company claiming to have access to a NACCHO attendee list, do not respond to their message, even to 'unsubscribe' to additional messages, as this just informs the sender that your email address is active, and will usually result in additional unwanted email.
If you have any questions, please contact NACCHO.