Browse by Topic: General | Registration | Payment | Refunds/Cancellations | Privacy
What are the official dates of the conference?
- The conference will take place April 13-15, 2021.
Where is the conference located?
- The conference is a fully virtual experience.
How do I register for the conference?
- Details on how to register and registration costs can be found at www.preparednesssummit.org/register. You will need your myNACCHO login (your email address that you last registered with) and password.
How do I access my MyNACCHO account?
- To create or access your account, visit MyNACCHO. Once logged in, you may print invoices and your event confirmation, and view other personalized NACCHO information and activities. For assistance creating or accessing your account, view this guide.
What does a full registration include?
- The Full Conference registration fee includes admission to all regular conference sessions and the exhibit hall.
How long does it take to process my paper registration form?
- Please expect 4-5 business days before receiving an emailed confirmation.
Something in my registration (e.g., name, registration type, etc) is wrong. How do I change it?
How do I substitute someone else from my company?
- You can send substitutes at any time. You must email your request to PrepSummitReg@naccho.org and provide the new attendee’s name, email, and job title. We will respond with a new confirmation.
How do I submit verification to receive the student rate?
- All student registrations will be verified to ensure that registrants qualify for these special rates. Please submit a copy of your Student ID via fax (202-280-1043) or email (PrepSummitReg@naccho.org).
Who do I contact about registration questions or problems?
- Please email the registration department at PrepSummitReg@naccho.org or call at (202) 796-2671 for all of your registration questions.
What payment types do you accept?
- Credit card: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- Check: All check payments must be in US funds drawn on a US bank. Make checks payable to NACCHO. Please mail full payment and a copy of your online registration invoice to: 2021 Preparedness Summit Registration, NACCHO Lockbox Processing, PO Box 79197, Baltimore, MD 21279-0197
- Purchase Order: All registrants who would like to pay by purchase order must send a copy of the purchase order (inclusive of PO number and bill to address) to PrepSummitReg@naccho.org. Please note that registrations completed with Purchase Orders will not be final and allowed access to the 2021 Preparedness Summit until the purchase order is received by the Registration Manager, with a copy of the registration invoice.
I don’t have payment ready right now. Can I add payment later?
- Yes. Select the “Bill Me Later” option on the payments page to be invoiced. Please fax in a credit card authorization form to 202-280-1043. Credit cards received via email will NOT be processed under any circumstances. We must receive your credit card payment/check payment in full, or completed PO with invoice reference, by Friday, April 9, 2021. If we have not received payment in full by this date, you will be required to pay via credit card to receive access to the conference.
I need a copy of an invoice/receipt. How do I get one?
- An invoice/receipt is mailed with each conference registration confirmation. If you’ve added payment at a different time, you can get an invoice by logging in to your myNACCHO account and clicking “My Transactions.” You can also email PrepSummitReg@naccho.org to obtain a copy.
What’s NACCHO’s tax ID number?
- NACCHO’s federal tax ID is 52-1426663.
Where can I get a copy of your W-9?
- Please follow this link to find our W-9 form.
Refunds are limited to conference fees paid.
- To qualify for a full refund of registration fees paid, a written cancellation must be received by the Summit Registration Manager no later than 11:59pm PST on February 19, 2021. Cancellations received from February 20 until 11:59pm PST on March 19, 2021, will receive a 50% refund, less a $75 administrative fee. No refunds will be given starting March 20, 2021. Cancellation and refund requests should be sent via e-mail to PrepSummitReg@naccho.org.
- Substitutions are permitted at any time (no fee required) and must be submitted in writing to PrepSummitReg@naccho.org. Please include the original attendee's name and the substitute's full contact information (e,g., name, job title, organizational affiliation, email address).