Hyatt Regency Atlanta
The 2023 Preparedness Summit will be held at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta. The Hyatt Regency Atlanta offers easy access to Atlanta's most popular attractions. Take a stroll around downtown and check out the Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, Center for Civil and Human Rights and the College Football Hall of Fame. Or hop on MARTA, directly linked to the hotel, and enjoy a day of fun in nearby neighborhoods, from Buckhead and Midtown to West Midtown, Inman Park or Old 4th Ward.
The hotel features:
- Four dining outlets, including Sway Restaurant Atlanta
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- 5,000 sq ft 24-hour StayFit Fitness Center
- FedEx® Business Center
NACCHO is committed to ensuring the Preparedness Summit is inclusive for all attendees. Visible signage will direct participants to accessible pathways including ramps and elevators to access conference areas. Food items will be clearly labeled when served to account for dietary needs or allergies. In addition:
- When booking hotel rooms through the Hyatt reservations link, there is a check box option for an Accessible Room at the time of booking.
- Before confirming the reservation, there’s a section for “Special Requests” including options such as Rooms Near an Elevator and Assistive Devices and a text box area to add additional requests.
- These accommodations can be requested by calling 800.233.1234 or by modifying a reservation using World of Hyatt.
For additional information, please visit the Hyatt Regency Atlanta website
Reserve Your Room
Conference attendees can now reserve a room
at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta at a nightly rate of $203, or prevailing government per diem, plus applicable state and local taxes. If you need to book at the government per-diem rate, use this link
to reserve your room. The last day to reserve housing as part of the Preparedness Summit block March 12, 2023.Conference schedule
: Pre-conference workshops, which are by invitation only, will take place on Sunday, April 23. The conference will begin at 8:00AM ET on Monday, April 24 and end at 12:00PM ET on Thursday, April 27.
Please reach out to PrepSummitReg@NACCHO.org if you have any questions.