Hyatt Regency Atlanta
The 2023 Preparedness Summit will be held at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta. The Hyatt Regency Atlanta offers easy access to Atlanta's most popular attractions. Take a stroll around downtown and check out the Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, Center for Civil and Human Rights and the College Football Hall of Fame. Or hop on MARTA, directly linked to the hotel, and enjoy a day of fun in nearby neighborhoods, from Buckhead and Midtown to West Midtown, Inman Park or Old 4th Ward.
The hotel features:
- Four dining outlets, including Sway Restaurant Atlanta
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- 5,000 sq ft 24-hour StayFit Fitness Center
- FedEx® Business Center
NACCHO is committed to ensuring the Preparedness Summit is inclusive for all attendees. Visible signage will direct participants to accessible pathways including ramps and elevators to access conference areas. Food items will be clearly labeled when served to account for dietary needs or allergies. In addition:
- When booking hotel rooms through the Hyatt reservations link, there is a check box option for an Accessible Room at the time of booking.
- Before confirming the reservation, there’s a section for “Special Requests” including options such as Rooms Near an Elevator and Assistive Devices and a text box area to add additional requests.
- These accommodations can be requested by calling 800.233.1234 or by modifying a reservation using World of Hyatt.
For additional information, please visit the Hyatt Regency Atlanta website.
Reserve Your Room
March 22, 2023
Due to record registration for the 2023 Preparedness Summit, the discounted rate at Hyatt Regency Atlanta is sold out. Additional room are now available at neighboring hotels, the Hilton Atlanta and the Atlanta Marriott Marquis.
Hilton Atlanta: Reserve a standard guest room. Reserve a government per diem guest room.
Atlanta Marriott Marquis: Reserve a standard guest room. Reserve a government per diem guest room.
Hyatt Regency Atlanta: If room cancellations occur, you may check if openings become available at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta. Conference attendees can reserve a room at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta at a nightly rate of $203, or prevailing government per diem, plus applicable state and local taxes. If you need to book at the government per-diem rate, use this link to reserve your room.
You are invited you to sign up for the Preparedness Summit Conference Newsletter to be notified when new hotel information is posted; otherwise, regularly check this page for further updates.
Please reach out to PrepSummitReg@NACCHO.org if you have any questions.