A complete Guide of Argumentative Essay
What is an Argumentative Essay?
An argumentative essay is written to convince the readers of their point of view. The argumentative essay is based on a specific issue with strong facts and evidence. It is the most common type of essay that essay writer, write in their academic life. In essay writing, the students take it a difficult task when writing this type of essay.
In an argumentative essay, the writer investigates an issue, pick a side, and finds strong evidence to prove their claim.
The goal of the argumentative essay is to provide the reader with an issue or idea with solid evidence. This essay is based on logic and evidence.
A good argumentative essay contains three main elements:
- Body paragraphs
How to Write an Argumentative Essay?
Writing a good argumentative essay requires some strong critical thinking skills. But some students stuck when writing this type of essay. Don’t worry; here are the steps that you can follow when starting writing the argumentative essay.
In the introduction part, state the thesis statement. But not define it in detail, it should be discussed further. For a good argumentative essay, consult the essay writing service website and get the best essay.
Create an Outline
First, create the outline before starting writing the essay. The outline helps in your entire writing phase. The structure of the argumentative essay outline is the same as other essays. It contains:
- Body paragraphs
- Counter argument
Write an Introduction
In an argumentative essay, the introduction is the central part of the essay. In this section, you give some background information about the topic. Start the introduction with a solid hook statement and grab the reader’s attention. It is the part that shows the first impression on the reader.
Write a Conclusion
The conclusion of the essay should be logical and precise. Write an effective conclusion and sum up the entire essay. Don’t add new ideas or information in the conclusion section. In the conclusion section, restate the thesis statement. The conclusion is the last impression on the reader, so try to make it strong. If you are still stuck on how to write my essay conclusion, use the essay outline and take points from them.
Write Body Paragraphs
In the body paragraphs, present your point of view with strong evidence that supports your argument. All body paragraphs in the essay should have a purpose and can define with facts. Start the body paragraphs with a topic sentence, and only one idea is to define in each paragraph. The concluding sentence of the paragraphs should be linked to the other paragraph. Use transitions words in the paragraphs.
Tips for Writing the Argumentative Essay
Some tips keep in mind when writing the argumentative essay. These tips make your essay stronger, and you can easily get good grades from your teacher.
- Outline each argument
- Don’t use emotional language to support your argument.
- Use supporting data and evidence.
- Get information from reliable sources related to your essay.
- Keep your work organized.
- Provide real-life examples to prove your argument
- Don’t devalue the opposite viewpoint.
- Proofread and revise carefully
Argumentative Essay Topics
The choice of the topic also plays an important role in your essay. If the topic is good, the reader automatically becomes attracted to your essay. Choose the topic after knowing your audience and you have an interest in it. A boring essay topic made your essay dull and did not grab the reader’s attention.
If you have not enough time and not good writing skills, you can simply consult the online essay writer website and say, do my paper.They complete your work on the given deadline at affordable rates.
If you are stuck in finding the topic for your argumentative essay, we compile a list of topics you can use for your essay.
- Your past does not define you.
- Is fast food healthy or a serious threat to physical health?
- Our society works on gender equality.
- Do girls face more societal pressure than guys?
- Is the feminist movement ruining the minds of young girls?
- Is vegan or vegetarian life good for health?
- Testing beauty products on animals is justifiable.
- Is using LED making a difference?
- Programming should be made compulsory for all students.
- Life 100 years ago was much easier than it is today.
- Is boredom the cause of getting into trouble?
- Why should I join a different family?
- Social media usage should be regulated in young adults.
- Social media has successfully increased employment rates.
- Should a candidate’s social media profiles be considered in the hiring process?
- The effects of the Great Depression on the banking industry in America.
- Schools should ban vending machines on-campus.
- Kindergartens must introduce foreign language instruction.
- What is the most important socio-political movement of the modern era?
- Can football fans become obsessive?
- Things that your driving instructor never told you.
- Write my paper for mefree of cost.
Tips for Choosing the Right Topic for Argumentative Essay
Some tips keep in mind when choosing the topic for an argumentative essay. The following are the best tips that you should follow when writing an argumentative essay.
- The topic should be interesting that you have chosen.
- Do not write on a topic that is too wide.
- Know your audience first before choosing a topic
- Try to avoid using pure facts.
- Brainstorm the topic ideas
- Research as much as you can
- Read other writer’s work and pick an idea from them.
- Pick the topic that you can easily write about.
- Choose a topic that is not so controversial.
Write Counter Arguments
The counter-argument paragraph describes the opposite point of view. This section proves why the opposing side is not right by providing facts and evidence. Present the counter-argument one by one with facts. Conclude the paragraph with the central idea of the essay. If you get online help, then say write my essay for me, and they complete your work without any errors.
Innovative Assessment Essay Themes
Top Sensible Essay Topics for Understudies
Persuasive Speech Topics to Grab the Audience's
A Phase By Manual for Write An Assessment Essay